Taking care of Spring and Fall cleanup for residential & commercial clients in Erie, PA
Spring cleanup includes:
Clean up of leaves, branches and debris from bed areas and bushes and all other lawn areas.
- Any necessary pruning of perennials.
- Weed beds and/or cut an edge with the bed edger around all beds including tree beds.
- Cleanup all debris leaving beds with a neat and clean edge.
- Apply a granular pre-emergent & a fresh layer of bark mulch throughout all bed areas.
- Stick edge along sidewalks and driveways
- Additional services available, call for details
Fall Clean-up is just as important as Spring Clean-up for your lawn and garden.
At Greenscape Lawn and Garden Services, servicing Erie County Pennsylvania, our team of professionals will help winterize your yard.
You Rake ‘Em – We Take ‘Em!
- Get your leaves to the curb and our crew will come and suck them up into a vacuum truck, eliminating the need for bagging heavy wet leaves and hauling them to the dump!
Final Grass Cutting
- Our lawn care experts will be sure to mow the lawn as short as possible by the end of the season to help keep leaves from settling in the grass which cause it to die off.
End of Season Planting
- It’s a great time of year to plant so when spring arrives, you can sit back and enjoy your new landscape!
Fall Pruning and Trimming
- Not sure how much pruning is enough? No worries! Our team will cut down all perennials for the season and apply pre-emergent’s to keep new weed seed from germinating, eliminating heavy weed germination in the spring. We also offer pruning or fertilizing needed to keep plants healthy.
Contact Greenscape Lawn and Garden Services for an estimate to have your gardens prepared for every season!